Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Does This Make Me Metro?

I am ready to officially add another task to my list.

#74. Get a massage.

Yes, this probably sounds gay. I'm aware of this. I've also accepted it. I've realized over the last few years I've been slowly becoming more and more metrosexual as I go along. I try to dress well. I go to a salon to get my hair cut. I'm cooking more often, and trying to experiment with different recipes as I go along. Cooking may not necessarily be a sign of a metrosexual, but I can think of several guy friends who hardly ever cook at all outside of grilling.

That brings me to now. I've been going back and forth over getting a massage lately, but today as I was getting my hair cut, I was offered a free massage at the salon. I couldn't say no. I set up another appointment for my massage.

This could end up being a regular thing, depending on how it goes. And that brings me back to my headline: does this make me metro? I'm definitely not going to get any pedicure and/or manicure at all, but massages make for a big step. I wouldn't have thought of myself ever becoming metro, but it may not be so bad.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment