Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Two More Down...

Surprise, surprise - I kinda slacked off updating my blog the last couple weeks. In Autumn's words, "You should be ashamed." After crying myself to sleep over the shame and disgust of not keeping up with my blog, I decided I will write something worthwhile on here. This one will be rather short n' sweet.

I finished two more tasks! A couple weeks ago I made homemade pizza for the first time. I found a recipe for beef fajita pizza and gave it a shot. It turned out perfect - sirloin steak, diced green pepper, salsa, black olives, and monterey jack cheddar cheese. The recipe also called for onions, but I don't care for onions at all so I had omitted them. I definitely want to make homemade pizza again, but I think I'll go for the more "traditional" route next time.

I also fulfilled my latest addition to my list; I got a massage. Metro or not, it sure was relaxing. I've had knots in both shoulders, particularly my left shoulder, for a long time, and the massage did wonders to get them out. There's still some lingering knot in the muscles, so I'm planning on going back for another round. I could see this becoming a regular thing in the future.

I'm going to work on blogging on a regular basis again, and I do want to talk about Obama's health care plan. I had promised myself I wouldn't get too political in writing blog posts, but this is far too big of a deal to not discuss. Coming soon....

1 comment:

  1. Having frozen white bread dough on hand helps. Basically then all you have to do is thaw and rise, then spread it on a cookie sheet or pizza pan and add toppings.

    McCall's One Dish Meals has a really good Chicken Gorgonzola Pizza recipe.

    ReplyDelete